Alliance for Diabetes is all about information. In fact, we strongly believe that Diabetes is manageable when you have the right information.
This is why we consistently put up useful, free for everyone type of content that are all about Diabetes and topics surrounding the disease.
Because of this blog being a non-profit one, we completely rely on volunteers to do most of the work for this blog.
We need a lot of contributors to write articles for our blog. If you are interested in writing for us, here are our guidelines:
- Articles must be about Diabetes
- Articles should be at least 400 words, but not more than 1500 words
- Articles must be completely original, no plagiarism
- Articles must be grammatically perfect
- Articles must be interesting and fact based, no personal opinions
If you are an interested party, please contact us.